Tuesday 30 November 2010

It Is Not The End Yet!



                                                                       

It is an invitation to everyone including me and 23 people had signalled their appearance for an event expected to happen anytime. I got my call in March 2007 three years today with an unpleasant morning after a nightmare in, which an unavoidable message woke me up. Then I realised I had no clothing on before going to bed and rushed to put on an art-print T-shirt; they were all looking at me. That put not out of view my nakedness, but I suddenly shrunk in size with hands crossed in front of my most precious commodity still searching to cover up the remaining part of my body with more clothing. It was too late; everyone had seen what I fought so hard to hide in split seconds. It was just another figment of my imagination I had thought, but I was wrong. Zuma my little nephew had just unknowingly asked 2 days ago aunty why is there so much pain in the world.

The present scene of chaos and confusion in the world is similar to first travails of child birth. Those contractions just coming every 10-15 seconds is required by the woman going through a normal delivery. Finally, a newborn cries I made it. 

Where is one headed; where is one going; and is there a safe place? 


They are glaring with earthquakes in Haiti and Chile; deadly mudslides in Brazil; Volcanic ash eruption in Iceland; flood in France and Pakistan; unending wars with nations and kingdoms clashing; the competition for resources; pursuit of selfishness and expression of inflated egos. Most compelling is the lack expected to worsen with the scientific term “Climate Change”.

Climate change devised by a bunch of smart technocrats and the change in climate is causing massive disruptions in the planet. Firstly, can it be ameliorated by Man or is this, not in agreement, with what has been documented by people like one led to prophecy 200AD? 

Closehome is the first class betrayal by siblings even to death. Likewise, the father creeps on and rapes his children, and children in anticipation for the worse evil coming from parents have them sacrificed. 

However, these pointers do not represent the end date yet. They are alarm bells going off, crying get organized and prepare for a permanent mansion. 

The mental capacity of one is magnified when one choose to disregard a harmonious tune of war, famine, earthquakes, diseases, deception and lack of true love. I say as a woman experiencing the first travails of child birth, which leads her, to push a child forth. Let us be forward looking and do not give up and prepare for a newborn equating that secure place and bundle of Joy. 


I did conclude as Margaret Mitchell and not criminal in stating, "Death, Taxes and Childbirth" there is never any suited time for any of them, and that is why one must begin now. Zuma's comments were not "out of line" having observed a trend he asked a question, which troubled him as much as it is troubling one now.

I did get one last "food for thought but with the right ingredients".
It is inevitable, and people do not want to hear it; the signs are glaring. It is a rest period, and perhaps not a pleasant time to make mention of it. However, it might just make one safe, and accommodate this in your list to do in terms of "Watching and Praying." Nobody knows the hour, time and it could be any-time. It is, Not for the faint-hearted!.
Kingdoms clashing 2011 - A state of emergency in the kingdom of Bahrain, the scramble for resources in Libya and Tsunami in Japan. Guys what can you make out of the scale of the "unprecedented" disaster and "confusion" as the bland news network call it.
Many claim the world would end in 2012, get busy preparing yourself, for nobody not even the son of Man knows the time. If you and I knew the time we will all be shallow Christians, Many would even kill and destroy closer to the time then run to repent. GOD is too smart, remember he made you and I. I ask can a servant be greater than the master, why is he the master if he is not able to discern accurately the intentions of the servant. Folks get understanding, let prayer, fasting and thanksgiving be a way of life, let it be a method of communication done on a daily basis. The fear of GOD is the beginning of wisdom. The day I truly started fearing GOD was when I ask him for revelation quietly in my heart and he revealed to me that night. I did not need to speak out but he already heard. The maker knows what is going on in your heart. Have a lovely day!
Author: Ama Kachikwu
© COPY RIGHT. 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 






Labels:  " Solutions to Unprecedented Disasters", "How would the world end?"

Copyright © 2009 Ama Kachikwu
All rights reserved. No part of this program and the associated materials may be reproduced, presented, published or leveraged in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without the written consent of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment