Thursday 11 November 2010

The Dead Stones In Our Lives



The Dead Stone From Vegas!




How do you know you worship a living GOD, a man asked? He speaks to me all the time and appears in different ways I said. I Imported 4 ancient stones, which was my saviour from the grand canyon in Las Vegas.

The pilot instructed me to talk asking them for anything. These stones here promote success because they belong to the ancient of days.

I came home one faithful day a flash of light appeared to me; then a low noise behind my TV. I searched behind my television, but it was unplugged from the main socket. This drew my attention to the cold stones used to decorate my water fountain. I looked at the stones with indignation; they appeared heavier than usual and intensely cold. I threw them off and not even a word. I spent money; they lived with me but yet had no effect on my life. They were not alive but gone and could not even fight for their accommodation.

I am asking you to search for these dead stones tormenting your life rather than influencing it carefully. How do you know these stones are lifeless? They will never get fulfillment to your lives; you will always be crushed and unhappy; you can never talk to them or have a strong relationship because they rob you off of your Joy. It is utterly useless; you try to bring up to date and spend more money but it just does not hit the right note. It is likened to the intoxication from alcohol ; it leaves you with a feeling worse than you had been before you took the decision to cure yourself with Alcohol. I am sure I am speaking to you. Get rid of it! It is a new beginning.


Labels: "The Dead Stone from Vegas"


Author: Ama Kachikwu
© COPY RIGHT. 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 



No comments:

Post a Comment