Thursday 24 September 2015

WHO IS YOUR EGYPTIAN?



My Egyptian is a masterpiece of her own and uniquely different. Who is your Egyptian? How do you see the Egyptian Queen or Global Esther, Ama Josephine Esther Kachikwu?


I believe in miracles exemplified in every part of my life and fully showcased in numerous titles. I bear many titles and humility has just been a way of life for me. I have seen sufficient proof to back up many titles which I cannot hide anymore my true identity. I have lived the story in the new book on change titled, Ultimate Journey to Greatness and still living up to it by the grace of heaven. Alongside, other partners, friends and families that have made my journey to greatness worthwhile.

I have been asked by many tongues, languages, races and cultures in various locations where are you from. My answer has never changed being transfigured with my new birth which took place in London, United Kingdom and my first birth which took place in Nigeria.  The monumental altar where my transfiguration took place in London is now called, Miracle Transformation.

Moreso, "He came from heaven to show the way" is a profound statement". A miniature in the form of  a woman carrying the full grown spirit and image of Yeshua. 

My race is well defined and cannot be mistaken anymore. Multi-Cultural Ascent, First Orientical (Ancient of days).
Although descent describes a person's origin or nationality. My own race dimension is ascent and not descent because I came from heaven.

In time past, A song writer had written and sang the future, "he came from heaven above to show the way." 
It explains his transfiguration, full proof victory and second coming for world settlement leadership Government, walls of hope: upward movement.

A recent picture of Queen Ama taken on the 15th of September with canon EOS 600D. EF-S 17- 55mm. F/28  IS USM.



To place an order of Ultimate  Journey to Greatness call Jason Fletcher, 1-855-234-2487, Xulon Press. We wish you the best of luck as you make this timeless resource available to others.


Welcome to Queen Ama's artistry world of contemporary thinking, spirituality, miracles, purpose, passion, greatness, success, political analysis and her infectious love of life and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment