Thursday 24 September 2015

CONDITIONALITY OF PEACE






I was asked by Doctor Sharon, who do you pray to when seating in front of your mirror. I pray to God, the greatest force was my reply. She asked another question of intent, so do you feel you are unique or possess special powers. I said to her my name means Gold and do not know if it rings a morning trading bell.

Gold whether seen as physical or spiritual is a precious commodity at all time high properly valued without sell-offs.

To order a copy of Ultimate Journey to Greatness, call Jason Fletcher, Book sales representative xulon press 1-855-234-2487.

Author is available for book signing too.


Welcome to Queen Ama's artistry world of contemporary thinking, spirituality, miracles, purpose, passion, greatness, success, political analysis and her infectious love of life and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment