Sunday 13 December 2015

THE GLOW OF HEAVEN





I went through the most painful experience in AUGUST of this year. I am amazed on how my experience has not made me a bitter person. I am glowing so much and cannot understand where the glow has come from while my heart is fixed on something better. I love you so much and can see you almost coming back to life too. I Know the God has visited and looking forward to it. I am looking more like it too.

Queen Ama's natural spellbound look taken at 15:50pm, December13th, 2015.

Queen Ama in a black catsuit from Reiss fashion, London.

Welcome to Queen Ama's artistry world of contemporary thinking, spirituality, miracles, purpose, passion, greatness, success, political analysis and her infectious love of life and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment